The purpose of this policy is to outline the ways in which N2N manages the information collected through the operation of its software, and describe the rights of individuals with respect to the way that that data is handled.
This policy applies to the use of information, electronic and computing devices, and network resources used to conduct N2N Services business or interact with internal networks and business systems, whether owned or leased by N2N Services, the employee, or a third party. All employees, contractors, consultants, temporary, and other workers at N2N Services are responsible for exercising good judgment regarding appropriate use of information, electronic devices, and network resources in accordance with N2N Services policies and standards, and local laws and regulations. Exceptions to this policy are documented in the Policy Compliance section below.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for N2N’s Sites and Services. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Site or Service. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Sites and Services, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole controllers of the information collected on this site or service. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- N2N’s services allow users of its applications to use the supplied default user account to create and then manage user accounts. The superuser can remove any other user account at any time.
- N2N’s services may use application program interfaces (APIs) or database connections to access information and, when configured under the control of the system users, make such data available to authorized applications (data consumers).
- Statistical metadata (not Personal Data) concerning system activity (number of calls to an API) may be maintained by the services in log files.
- N2N application sites and services may use browser cookies to improve the user experience. All modern browsers allow the user to manage such cookies.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or the phone number given on our website, or by using the website contact form.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
N2N Services will verify compliance to this policy through various methods, including but not limited to, business tool reports, internal and external audits, and feedback to the policy owner.
Any exception to the policy must be approved by the N2N Services management team.
An employee (full time or temporary) or contractor found to have violated this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment or engagement with N2N.
For GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) purposes, the N2N CISO shall also assume the role of Data Protection Officer (DPO).